The TikTok Ad Awards 2023 aim to celebrate incredible paid advertising campaigns that showcased authenticity, inspired creativity and brought joy to the platform, and have groundbreaking results to prove it. You can enter here.
This year, TikTok has added a brand new category to celebrate the growing small business community on TikTok and champion those businesses that drove great results through their campaigns.
In each market there are three categories open for entry:
- Greatest Creative celebrates the brands and agencies that dared to push the boundaries of creativity with TikTok ads that felt truly native and custom to the platform.
- Greatest Performance celebrates the measurable impact of paid TikTok campaigns, highlighting the brands that harness TikTok to smash their lower-funnel objectives.
- A brand new category this year, Greatest Small Business celebrates small businesses that leveraged TikTok ads to drive real-world results for their brand.
All submissions across each category will be automatically considered for the overall top prize of Greatest TikTok.
Local ceremonies will be held across Europe to find the Greatest in each market, and top winners will come together for the Grand Prix in late November to crown the overall winner.
TikTok Ad Awards Key Dates
- Entries open: Now
- Deadline for entries: 27 September 2023
- Judging: 28 September-23 October 2023
- Local awards ceremonies: November 2023
- European Grand Prix: 30 November 2023
- The iconic TikTok Ad Awards trophy
- Ad credits
- Shiny TikTok badge to promote your win on social or in client decks
- Paid media partnership to celebrate the winners
- Greatest TikTok winners will attend the European Grand Prix
We’re excited to celebrate another year of incredible campaigns by our brand partners and to welcome small businesses into the scheme. Creativity on TikTok knows no bounds and last year’s awards taught us that the most successful ads on TikTok come from brands who embrace creativity to create authentic, joyous and, most importantly, entertaining campaigns which speak to their communities and ultimately drive action– Stuart Flint, Head of Global Business Solutions for Europe, TikTok