Luxe Collective has grown from a bedroom startup to a £7.5m marketplace in just 5 years… and that with a pandemic in the middle! Today we can announced that Ben Gallagher who, along with his brother Joe, founded Luxe Collective, will be speaking at ChannelX World, sharing the secrets of how to rapidly grow a start up.
Ben will also explore the challenges faced by marketplaces when scaling from platform technology upgrades to seller onboarding verification and counterfeit products to differentiation. In this ChannelX World Session you’ll also discover the strategies and best practices for implementing robust processes, to create a trustworthy environment for users which leads to increased customer confidence and ultimately marketplace success.
Perhaps what may be of most interest to delegates, will be how Ben has grown Luxe Collective’s social media presence and developed his ‘Host a Party’ strategy to engage with users on TikTok, as well as their following on YouTube and Instagram. It’s not about pushing product, it’s about hosting the community with a focus on education and news.
In this video, you’ll find:
- 00:00 How Ben Gallagher started Luxe Collective aged 17
- 01:40 What makes Luxe Collective different to other platforms?
- 03:39 How Luxe Collective built their social media following
- 06:15 Successful TikTok ‘Host a Party’ strategy
- 07:28 What can delegates expect to learn from Ben at ChannelX World?
- 08:54 Who Ben wants to meet at ChannelX World