This month Pinterest is set to open the doors of Possibility Place, a two-day corner shop, beauty bar and DIY store pop-up, designed to elevate everyday life through beauty, food and home.
- When: Pinterest’s Possibility Place will be open on Friday 29th September – Saturday 30th September
- Where: 5-11 Short’s Gardens in Covent Garden, London.
- What’s happening: The first-of-its-kind pop-up will allow visitors to take part in a number of creator-hosted expert sessions from elevating everyday meals to upcycling tired household items into brand-new statement pieces.
- Register: If you want to pop along, register here.
As the home of inspiration online, Pinterest’s Possibility Place will bring the platform to life in the real world through the recreation of a British high street.
- Pop into Provisions for more than your everyday corner shop essentials. Here you can get involved in mocktail making, meal kit giveaways and try out chef sampling stations for recipes galore.
- Book into Parlour for all your beauty bar needs. Try out the latest nail art, get (real!) tattoos or a fresh hair style for a live beauty transformation.
- And head to Projects for workshops on trending homeware pieces and interactive demos from Pinterest’s top interior Creators.
Pinterest is the place to find ideas that help bring magic to the often mundane moments in life. Whether that’s a special twist on your favourite lunchtime sandwich, or a new hairstyle idea for your next Saturday night out, Possibility Place brings all of that inspiration to life. With the chance to get a tattoo, try new mocktail recipes or learn how to upcycle an old statement piece, we hope visitors enjoy the experience of making anything possible!– Louise Richardson, Marketing Director, EMEA, Pinterest