ecommotors, a provider of aftermarket ecommerce solutions, has confirmed several industry speakers for its “Automating Automotive 2024”, a free event in eBay UK’s Richmond headquarters, on Thursday 5th October 2024. Speakers include Chris Dawson, Founding Editor of ChannelX, automotive data provider TecCom, research house Frost & Sullivan and industry body the Independent Automotive Aftermarket Federation, to complement sveeral members of the eBay Motors team. ecommotors is a joint venture between Volo and E-Motive that aims to automate the end-to-end aftermarket ecommerce process for manufacturers, distributors and resellers.
To help companies plan their online strategy for 2024 and beyond, ecommotors and eBay UK have assembled a range of expert speakers in educational and informative sessions running from 10am to 3pm.
Alongside specialist eBay sessions from the eBay Motors leadership team and retail category managers, Automating Automotive 2024 will also include:
- ChannelX’s Chris Dawson on how social media platforms and online content are re-shaping the multichannel sales arena
- TecCom’s Mark Rudge on the importance of automation and data flow between OE/OEMs, distributors and resellers
- Arks Global’s Ajai Chauhan on the perspective of the online reseller
- Frost & Sullivan’s Nitin Gupta on the outlook for the aftermarket in 2024 and beyond
- The IAAF’s Neil Pattemore on the Federation’s support for the aftermarket both offline and online
Automating Automotive 2024 is an important opportunity to connect with the right contact from eBay, the biggest and most important automotive aftermarket marketplace.
There’s no charge for this event.
Who should attend:
- people responsible for deciding and growing their company’s ecommerce business
- people tasked with digital transformation and automation to scale their business
- Thursday 5th October, 10am to 3pm (refreshments and lunch provided)
- eBay UK headquarters, Richmond, England
ecommotors provides the Turnkey Multichannel Aftermarket (‘TMA’) solution, dedicated to growing online business for brands, manufacturers, distributors and resellers of automotive parts, tools and accessories. ecommotors has over 25 years’ experience selling and managing motor brands on multiple online marketplaces and web stores. The management team grew the first £1m business on eBay UK in this category. This combination of expert services and robust, insightful technology is finely tuned to deliver safe, swift and sustainable ecommerce growth. ecommotors is an initiative of E-Motive Online and Volo Commerce, two companies with a rich history of delivering managed services and technology solutions to multichannel aftermarket ecommerce brands and resellers.