We’re back with Emily Gallant at eFones on Black Friday to see their operations as the biggest sales event of the year is in full swing. We last visited in July, and in just a few short months eFones have grown, launched on new marketplaces including Boots, and are planning overseas expansion on TikTok Shop in the US.
Perhaps the most amazing insight of the day was the amount of people and tech that eFones have invested in to run their Live events on TikTok. From the early days of Emily working with a single creator and holding up boards with the deals on, they’ve progressed to a full team of 5 or 6 in the studio, multiple cameras, screens everywhere showing the deals, the chats on their lives, the sales, and the remaining stock available to sell.
eFones’ operation is amazing and it’s why so many brands from around the world choose to partner with them and indeed, they’ve struck up new brand partners specifically for their Black Friday deals.
The TikTok Live team at eFones will be online 8 hours a day right through Black Friday week and all weekend… and then they’re going Live again on Cyber Monday. You can catch them on TikTok where you can see the results of their hard work. If you want to work with eFones then you can contact them through their website at efones.com.
In this video you will find:
- 00:00 eFones launch tech products on Boots marketplace
- 01:31 Why work with creators for Live Streaming on TikTok?
- 02:32 Live streaming on Black Friday/Cyber Monday
- 03:48 Sourcing new brands for Black Friday deals
- 05:13 Fulfilled by TikTok managing Black Friday despatches
- 05:44 How can brands and retailers get started with TikTok Live Streaming?
- 07:43 How overseas brands can work with merchants on TikTok
- 08:44 What’s next for eFones in 2024 – TikTok Shop USA!
- 09:35 Selling refurbished tech on TikTok
- 10:00 Shout out for SoSweet on TikTok
eFones on TikTok https://firstname.lastname@example.org
SoSweet on TikTok https://www.tiktok.com/@sosweetshopuk