When we think of marketplaces, we normally think of product sales, but Developer Connection has launched as a Magento project marketplace whose goal is to provide an effective way for Magento store owners to connect with quality UK developer talent.
The people behind Developer Connection are established Magento developers, Hussey Coding. They realised that many of the existing methods for connecting Magento clients and developers in the UK have major down sides which massively impact every user. Most people have just come to accept these down sides as the norm and learnt to work with them, but Hussey Coding wanted to change what has become the norm, and solve the issues found when using other services aren’t great for either clients or developers and decided to create a new marketplace to simplify the process.
Developer Connection gives effective, instant access to Magento clients and developers in the UK. The Magento project marketplace intelligent matching logic is used you can be confident that every matched developer or team has the needed skills and experience. This streamlines the process of finding the right developers, or connecting with the right clients saving both time and money.
Main Developer Connection features
- Low service cost. It doesn’t take any cut of work done so no hiked developer rates means clients pay less and developers earn more.
- It provides in depth project specs and developer profiles for better, quicker decision making.
- It automatically, and instantly matches developers to clients by looking at project specs and developer skills and experience.
- Developer availability is automatically managed so there’s no second guessing on whether they have the hours to work.
- Creating and hiring development teams is quick and easy so you can find developers from a solo freelancer right up to full development agency teams.
You can post a Developer Connection project for £50 (currently £25) with cost differing for more matches and working with teams. A developer subscription is £20 (currently £10) monthly with an initial setup fee of £30 (currently £0).