B2B Commerce is rapidly transitioning to the online world, David Blaseby, Chief Growth Officer for Wunderman Thompson Commerce, shares that 50% of all B2B sales are now online and is predicting that this will be 60% within the next two years.
We wanted to discover more about what’s driving the growth of B2B commerce online and what B2B clients are demanding from their suppliers to make this happen. David was joined by Mark Adams, Senior Vice President and General Manager for EMEA, BigCommerce and Matt Dornfeld, Senior Director, Head of Global Partnerships, Feedonomics in this interview, covering everything from B2B search/browse expectations to getting the right team in place to advise on B2B strategies.
In this video you will find:
- 00:00 Introducing Mark Adams, Matt Dornfeld & David Blaseby
- 01:58 Why B2B customers want to transact online
- 03:15 Business user search/browse expectations & credit/payments
- 05:54 What’s driving B2B to an online model?
- 07:26 Credit account customers vs card transactions
- 08:34 Getting the right team to advise on B2B strategies
- 11:34 How Omnichannel can help B2C businesses attract B2B sales
- 14:00 Translating customer experiences into technology
- 18:21 Why transitioning B2B online needs to happen now